Connect with us

Entertainment

How generator fumes almost killed me – Laura Ikeji shares encounter

Published

on

Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has opened up on her scary encounter with generator fumes and just like everybody else, it wasn’t a pleasant one and left her grateful are life.

According to Laura who is the younger sister of media Mogul Linda Ikeji, she went to visit a friend and they slept off at night and left the generator running, very close to the door. By the time she woke up, her friend had already passed out on the floor.

Struggling with a headache, pains in her bones and coughing badly, she managed to open the door and put off the generator and almost immediately, started throwing up. With the help of some neighbors, she managed to wake her friend up who also started throwing up.


PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on FiveStarDiary.com News App

Advertisement
Comments
Advertisement
Advertisement